Audrey Atkinson -- Accurate and on time every time

About

My name is Audrey Atkinson. I joined Rev in 2016 and became Revver+ in both transcription and captioning. I’ve maintained high metrics and am one of the few people that grade others on both sides. I can also be found working through Upwork. I have a 100% Job Success Score with over $1,500 in sales. I transcribe in US English.

Rates in USD ($1.00 to $3.00 per minute)

$1.00 / minute base price (clean verbatim or base price)
+$0.50 / minute add-on challenging audio: high speaker count (4 or more) or audio quality (sounds like tin cans, potatoes, megaphones, or bathwater is used to record the speakers)
+$0.50 add-on verbatim
+$0.50 add-on closed captions delivered as an SRT by default

If you have any special instructions, let me know when you reach out.

Ordering Process

1. Contact me about your file(s). Details below.
  2. If I accept the work, I will send you an invoice through PayPal.
  3. The invoice is due upon receipt.
  4. Once the transcript is complete, I will send you the final deliverable by email.

Turnaround

1 to 3 days

For $10, I will deliver within 24 hours. Orders should be a total of fewer than 120 audio minutes to guarantee eligibility for less-than-24-hour delivery.

Availability

I am available to chat at various times throughout the day. I prefer to do my transcribing at my best between 8 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

Contact

Open up a dialogue with me by sending me a message here or email me at audreys.trancription@yahoo.com.

• Tell me about the file(s) you have and share the file(s).
  • What are the expectations you have of your transcriptionist?
  • Are you looking for a short-term or long-term commitment? If long-term, what is your expected volume per week or month?
  • What is the email address that you would like to be invoiced at?

Please send the file to the email address or use a share link to a Dropbox or OneDrive, etc., to share the file through messaging or email. Once the file(s) is received, I can assess whether or not I can accept the order to meet your needs. Afterward, keep an eye out for your invoice in your email.